This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information.
When we say “Personal Information” in this Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
How we collect, use, and share Personal Information
To provide the products or features offered by Picture Menus we must process information about you, including some Personal Information, whether or not you are registered or logged in. Subject to the limitations we describe in our Data Policy, we may share your Personal Information for business purposes with strict restrictions on how our partners can use and disclose the data we provide, at your direction. We don’t sell any of your Personal Information, and we never will.
Categories of Information we collect may include:
- Restaurant Identifiers;
- Data with special protections, if you choose to provide it;
- Commercial information, if you choose to provide it;
- Photos and imagery uploaded to the system
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content you view or engage with;
- Location-related information, including precise device location if you choose to allow us to collect it;
- Audio or visual Information, including photos and videos, if you or others choose to provide it;
- Professional or employment information, if you choose to provide it;
- Providing, personalizing, and improving our Products;
- Facilitating transactions, providing measurement, analytics, advertising, and other business services
- Promoting restaurant menu safety, integrity, and security
Parties with whom each category of Personal Information may be shared include:
- People and accounts you share and communicate with;
- People and accounts with which others share or reshare content about you;
- New owners in the event of a change of ownership or control of all or part of our Products or their assets changes;
- Partners, including partners who use our analytics services, advertisers, measurement partners, partners offering goods and services in our Products, vendors and service providers, and researchers and academics;
- Law enforcement or other third parties in connection with legal requests
Sources of Information
We receive information from the information that you and others provide, from your device(s). The categories of sources from which we’ve collected or received Personal Information include:
- Your device(s): We collect information from and about the computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices you use that integrate with our Products, and we combine this information across different devices you use
- Your Images: We collect and organize the images placed on Picture Menus retain rights to images after they have been uploaded into our system
Contact for more information.
If you have additional questions about this Notice please contact us.
Date of Last Revision: July 1, 2020